[imp] PGP Problems

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon Oct 20 09:08:41 PDT 2003

Quoting Didi Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:

| Hi,
|
| we are running the CVS HEAD version of Horde/IMP from yesterday
| (10/18/03) and we noticed several problems with pgp-signed messages:

For reporting this kind of stuff, always make sure you are using the most
up-to-date version.  I fixed some PGP stuff on Friday so the following
problems may have already gone away.

| 1.
| If the message was signed but the signature couldn't be obtaint from the
| keyserver, no text part will show up in the message view. Instead of the
| text there is just: "There was no text in this message part"

Works fine here.

| 2.
| When I sign a message (using IMP). I get "BAD signature" upon reading the
| message. I seems that the signature is broken...
| And attachments don't show up...

Signed messages show up with "Good signature" and I can see all attachments
here just fine.

As mentioned before, my MIME fixes from Friday may have already fixed it.
Additionally, seeing your 'charset' post on the dev list, maybe there is a
problem with your c-client as Jan suggested.

michael