[imp] Error on message pane

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Oct 21 13:46:54 PDT 2003

Quoting Frank Pineau <frank at pineaus.com>:

| Most recent (~Oct. 1) stable IMP and Horde from CVS:

This is an incorrect statement.  You are using HEAD of IMP and Horde which
has not officially been termed 'stable'.

| Whenever I open a message, the top of the screen reads:
|
| Notice: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in
| /<path-to-webmail>/horde/imp/message.php on line 520
|
| Functionality does not appear to be impaired.  Any idea what's causing
| that message?

Sounds like a broken c-client on your side.  Try recompiling PHP with a
different version.  Argument #2 is the 'cc' object returned by the
imap_headerinfo() field and, according to the documentation, it "returns an
array of objects from the Cc line...".  Thus, if it is not returning an
array for you, something is wrong.

I would add an explicit check for this except you are the first one to
check for this.

michael