[imp] array_merge error in messsage.php ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue Oct 21 16:10:06 PDT 2003

Just recently updated the demo and other sites via CVS, and seem to be
getting the following error when bringing up a message:

Notice: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /usr/local/www/webmail/imp/message.php on line 520

The code in question is:

/* Determine if we need to show the Reply to All link. */
$show_reply_all = true;
if (!MIME::addrArray2String(array_merge($imp_headers->getOb('to'), $imp_headers->getOb('cc')), $addresses)) {
    $show_reply_all = false;
}

I just did a second cvs update to make sure that it wasn't something
recently fixed, but only did the imp directory, so if this is something
that is 'non-imp related' ... ?

If not, can someone point out what I may be missing on this?