[imp] IMP deletes/shows incorrect messages

Peter Solodov peter at alcor.concordia.ca
Wed Oct 22 11:50:55 PDT 2003

Hello,

My users report a strange problem.  They claim when they click on a
message in folder view, incorrect message is displayed.  Similarly,
IMP deletes messages they didn't select.  In all cases IE is used
(different versions).  I personally have never seen that but I only
use Mozilla and Firebird.  Has anybody else seen this?  Any ideas what
can cause that?

I see this in log file regularly:

  PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  8 in
  /usr/local/horde/horde-2.2.4/imp-3.2.2/message.php on line 271

I think this is related to the reported problem.  However I just can't
see what might cause that and I'm unable to replicate that myself.

I use PHP 4.3.3 and UW-IMAP 2002d (both server and c-client).

        - Peter

--
Peter Solodov                    | Concordia University
http://alcor.concordia.ca/~peter | Montreal, QC, Canada