[imp] Can Log into Horde but not imp... +info

amy-g-art at cox.net amy-g-art at cox.net
Wed Oct 22 13:38:32 PDT 2003

Okay everyone, please bare with me.  I am very new to this game and am having some trouble getting it all finished up.

Here is my test.php page from horde.

Horde Versions
       Horde: 2.2.4
       IMP: 3.2.2 (run IMP tests)
       Turba: 1.2.1

PHP Version
       View phpinfo() screen
       PHP Version: 4.3.3
       PHP Major Version: 4.3
       PHP Minor Version: 3
       PHP Version Classification: release
       You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities
       DOM XML Support: No
       FTP Support: No
       Gettext Support: Yes
       IMAP Support: Yes
       LDAP Support: No
       MCAL Support: No
       Mcrypt Support: No
       MySQL Support: Yes
       PostgreSQL Support: No
       XML Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings
       magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
       file_uploads enabled: Yes
       safe_mode disabled: Yes
       trans_sid disabled: Yes

PHP Sessions
       Session counter: 1
       To unregister the session: click here

PEAR
       PEAR - Yes
       Recent PEAR - Yes
       Mail - Yes
       Log - Yes
       DB - Yes
       Net_Socket - Yes
       Date - No
       Horde requires the Date_Calc class for Kronolith to            calculate dates.
       HTML_Common/HTML_Select - No
       Horde requires the HTML_Common and HTML_Select                 classes only for Kronolith 1.0 to display forms              correctly.

I am using mysql for authentication.  I can log into horde as admin, with password admin, but the page is blank.  I cannot log into imp however.

If I uncomment the lines in ../horde/cofig/regisrty.php to have imp do the authentication, then I cannot log into either one and my /tmp/horde.log comes out with

Oct 22 12:17:26 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN 206.16.184.55 to mail.buildingo
nline.net:143[imap/notls] as admin [on line 281 of "/usr/local/www/data-dist/hor
de/imp/lib/IMP.php"]

Can someone please help me out in anyway possible???  I would really appreciate some help.

If you need any additional information from me please let me know.

THANKS