[imp] Fwd:

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 22 18:24:54 PDT 2003

----- Forwarded message from mgortarez at inb.net -----
    Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:32:05 -0700
    From: Manuel Gortarez <mgortarez at inb.net>
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hello Chuck,

I am having some trouble trying to get horde email to install properly.  It
is not with the horde software but rather with PHP.  I install openssl
0.9.6 and libmcrypt, as well as imap-2001-final.  I followed the proper
instructions and added the correct options (I hope).  When I got to install
PHP 4.3.1 I get an error.  PHP configures properly, but when I go to type
in "make" and hit enter it tries to install then it says:

  /etc/path to php/ext/imap/php_imap.c:424: undefined reference to
'ssl_onceonlyinit'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: ****[sapi/cli/php] Error 1

Any clue on what is going on?  I was hoping someone might of had similar
problems and maybe emailed you about it.

Well thank you in advance.

Manny

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck