[imp] Strange problems with Attachments sent from Outlook logging me out.

jonathan soong jon.soong at imvs.sa.gov.au
Sun Oct 26 20:06:05 PST 2003

Hi Guys,

I'm having a strange problem with attachments - under certain
circumstances, clicking on an attachment (a CSV file in my case) will
cause the session to be destroyed and i will be directed to the login
screen.

I believe it has to do with the mailer sending the file.

I have sent myself the same file from the Webmail interface (using both
IE6 and Mozilla 1.4), Mozilla mail client (bundled with Mozilla 1.4) and
Outlook.

 From the Webmail Interface and Mozilla, all is fine.