[imp] Problems when I attempt to delete messages

fabio at fabio.us fabio at fabio.us
Mon Oct 27 19:11:53 PST 2003

Hi everyone,
I was able to install the latest versions of qmail, horde, imp, courier-imap with ssl,
 apache, running redhat 9 . Everything works fine but if I check messages for deletion when I
click either the delete url or choose the mark as deleted link then the server hangs forever and
the web server has to be restarted. I have been reading the lists for a while and did not
seemed to find info with this specific problem. Thanks for your help!

Fabio