[imp] "welcome to..." banner

Austin Smith austin at netaustin.net
Wed Oct 29 15:34:14 PST 2003

This message actually pertains to the banner problem. Even in the
privacy of my office, my face is red...

1) Are you sure you're pointing your browser to horde/imp and not just
horde/
2) For my banner, it says "Welcome to Horde" on the page and
"Mail::Welcome to Horde" in the browser title.
3) If the answer to number 1 is yes and you don't see what I see in 2,
it sounds like you have something, somewhere, slightly misconfigured.