[imp] Re: 'Forward' option on message broken ... ?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Thu Oct 30 21:21:36 PST 2003

'K, to further try and narrow this down, I put a floating 'exit' in
compose.php within the case 'forward' block ... the part that appears to
be failing is:

        $res = $imp_compose->attachFilesFromMessage($mime_message);

if I put:

print "here"; exit;

just before that line, I get the 'here' in the opened window ... if I put
it just after, I get a blank browser window ...