Fwd: Re: [imp] Empty Trash button clears inbox?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Nov 1 09:43:33 PST 2003

With CVS HEAD, yes, that is out of date. Yes, the problem has been fixed (not by
me, though). And if you're having trouble following http://horde.org/source/ to
update your checkout, then you should probably reconsider using the HEAD code.

----- Forwarded message from jkuipers at newburyport.k12.ma.us -----