[imp] how to confifgure passwd,vacation and forward?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Nov 3 11:39:54 PST 2003

Quoting Roel Paule <roel_paule at yahoo.com>:

> hi!
>
> my horde is working properly.. and i dont see any
> problem with my config.. except the 3m module: passwd,
> forward and vacation..

Then you should join the sork list and ask there for help.

> its always gives me an error..
> and its always say, not properly configured.. my

Well, then, it would seem you haven't properly configured it.

> backend is mysql.. im using postfix/mysql and
> courier-imap..

Backend is mysql?  No such backend...  Maybe sql?  That's a valid driver.
Maybe you should share your configuration and backends files?  And give
the exact error rather than just a summary of it?

> any idea what is the right config if
> your backend is mysql..

That would kind of depend on the module used and the mysql setup used.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!