[imp] imp 4.0 blacklist filter not work

kenneth yip kkyyip at hkusua.hku.hk
Mon Nov 3 22:10:47 PST 2003

Hi

I am using a rather old version of IMP 4.0 - dated mid-May
where filters are still handled by IMP.

I found that when the blacklist filter contains more than 3 e-mail
addresses, it won't work anymore - applying the filters cannot
move any matched e-mail to the Trash box.

Also, when trying to convert filters from IMP3.x to 4.0, the
script convert_filters.php returned error that class name
'string' is undefined. I tried to download and install framework,
but the install_packages.php also returned error that PEAR.php
failed to open.

Is there anyway to solve these problem?

rgds,
kenneth