[imp] Login / Password ?

Joe Jenkins joe at nerdnet.com
Thu Nov 6 13:57:21 PST 2003

Hi all,

I was wondering in CVS Horde / IMP if it is possible to use SQL for the
authentication backend, and passwd to update both the users password on the
server via poppassd (for email) and the SQL auth pass at the same time.  I
noticed when using SQL for auth it automatically logged me into the mail
server when I went to my mail menu item.  I just want to change both
passwords at the same time so I can use the extra features that SQL auth
provides (ie groups, user control, registration)

Thanks in advance :)

Joe Jenkins