[imp] large attatchements

Benoit St-Andre ben at benoitst-andre.net
Fri Nov 7 07:07:00 PST 2003

Le 7 Novembre 2003 08:26, Tomáš Macek a écrit :
> You didn't write, what option should I set up higher to avoid the crash...
> Can you write it?
>
> maca
>
> On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Ken Lowther wrote:
> > After more googling last night my son found an answer.  Up the mememory
> > in php.ini to twice what you your attatchement size to be.
> >
> > Ken

that line, found in php.ini

memory_limit = 8M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (8MB)

On my side, I had to raise it to more than twice the max attachment size
(otherwise, this would be good, since the default max attachment size in
php.ini is 2 M...). I left some space, putting it up to 32 M

--
Benoit St-André
Conseiller pédagogique à la CS des Affluents
ben at benoitst-andre.net