[imp] failed logon from imp front-end

Geoff Sweet lists at whootis.com
Sat Nov 8 14:08:22 PST 2003

So in follow up to this, the IMP login.php continues to fail with the
message:

": Could not be found. Please check the name and try again."

Per a suggestion I tried to access it by modifying servers.php to do
pop3.  Same error.  The hard part here is that I have recursively
grepped everything in the horde directory trying to find the expression
"Could not be found" and didn't find anything.  So I suppose the pop-up
must be a browser response of some type. Anyone have any idea?

Geoff