[imp] IMP shows recipient in from colum in Inbox

Matt Witkowicz sir_cyro at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:48:23 PST 2003

Hey all,

IMP is showing the email recipient (me) in the "From" column in my inbox and
other folders. Funny thing is, this only happens with emails from one
specific email address, the rest work flawlessly, I've been playing around,
but have yet to figure out why this would happen.

On a side note, I've got IMP set up on my own webserver, when I connect to
it regularly I can change folders from the drop down menu in my INBOX. When
I connect to IMP using SSL, any large folders will not load, IE just keeps
on trying to load it with no success. Is this because of the encryption
taking too long to process the folder information?

Thanks for your help,

Matt