[imp] skipping login page

Tomáš Macek maca02 at atlas.cz
Mon Nov 10 00:14:25 PST 2003

Hello,
I need to program a http link, to allow users to directly read their messages -> I want to skip the inicial login page.
But I can't skip it. The imp/login.php submits all to the redirect.php. But when I try to send the parameters via link

I get only the login page saying "Login failed".

Why?
What should I change in redirect.php to avoid login? I already have all the login information (user, pass, server) in my http page (the page with the "<a>...</a>" link - see above). Where and how can I submit the imapuser, pass and actionID? Or is there another one way how to do it?

Thank you for help in advance

Maca