[imp] another attachment problem

anth jaz mail_horde at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 08:58:53 PST 2003

I am running RH9 with horde 2.2.4 & imp 3.2.2 using
sendmail and imap. I have been reading the posts about
attachments but still cannot fix my problem. It soundz
as if I am having a similar problem that "Lord
Apollyon" was having but I don't see where his problem
was solved. I had also started a thread a while back
and installed horde/imp on another system and am
having the same problem.

I can upload small attachments no problem and send
them no problem. Anything over 500kb I get page cannot
be displayed while the attachment is being uploaded. I
have in php.ini:

upload_max_filesize = 50M
memory_limit = 50M

I think that should be enough for a 1M file. There is
another entry in imp/config/conf.php:

// Should we use the Horde VFS system for storing
uploaded
// attachments? NOTE: This option REQUIRES Horde 2.2
or later; setting
// it to true with a version of Horde that does not
have VFS support
// will have no effect (attachments will be stored in
/tmp as if this
// option were false).
$conf['compose']['use_vfs'] = false;

I have tried true & false and neither effected
uploads. I am not sure if this would effect it or not.
I do know that I can upload many smaller files
totalling over 3M and send with no problem but I can't
upload a 700kb file I am trying to send. Thanks for
any help.