[imp] HTML Emails

Adrian Esteban Madrid aemadrid at hyperxmedia.com
Wed Nov 12 17:46:50 PST 2003

Tried that before but this time I looked at the source and this is what
I found:

<cleaned_tag type='text/css'>

Looks like IMP is filtering the CSS. I've been searching in imp/config/*
for clean and found nothing. I looked in the whole imp/* and found that
in imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/html.php is the code that creates the cleaned_tag
stuff.

        /* Get all tags that might cause trouble - <script>, <embed>,
           etc. Meta refreshes and iframes, too. */
        $malicious = array('|<([^>]*)s\s*c\s*r\s*i\s*p\s*t|i',
               '|<([^>]*)object|i',
               '|<([^>]*)iframe|i',
               *'|<(\s*)style|i');*
        $data = preg_replace($malicious, '*<cleaned_tag*', $data);

Looks like it is hardcoded and no setting for it. It definetely should
there be one. Anyway, I thought I scould share that with everyone.

Thanks everyone!