[imp] mailbox.php oddity/bug?

Chris Mikkelson chris at mikk.net
Fri Nov 14 18:02:54 PST 2003

I am using the CVS HEAD version of both horde and imp.

Sometimes, when I attempt a message operation (view, forward, redirect,
report as spam), the operation is applied to a message in a different
mailbox.  If no suitable wrong message is found, I get an error.

Usually the different mailbox is one I have viewed recently, and switched
to the current mailbox via the folder menu, or the folder tree view page.
The bug manifests itself in both ways.

I think I have a workaround, in that I can break out of this behavior
by hitting the "refresh mailbox" button before manipulating any messages.

--
Chris Mikkelson  | The genius of you Americans is that you never make
chris at mikk.net   | clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid