[imp] IMP 3.2.2/Horde 2.2.4 Session problems.

Pres_Fltsimbuff fltsimbuff at wizardsroom.com
Mon Nov 17 19:20:39 PST 2003

Thankyou for your response

Sorry, I meant to mention that as well... I thought that might be the problem, so I created a new database, and started from scratch... starting with just the .sql script for mySQL...

Also, it appears that I am actually using Horde 2.2.5 CVS and IMP 3.2.1 on the working install... Trying to install IMP 3.2.2 over that horde version (I renamed IMP folders and changed databases) yeilded the same results, which is why I decided to start fresh with Horde 2.2.4 and IMP 3.2.2.

This said.. it appears that there was a change from IMP 3.2.1 to 3.2.2 that may require that I change something on my server...

When it takes me back to the session error when I attempt to log in, the URL in the address bar is:

<root>/horde/imp/login.php?url=%2Fhorde%2Fimp%2Fmailbox.php&1=1&reason=session

On the second attempt, it says (<root> represents my domain):

<root>/horde/imp/login.php?url=%2Fhorde%2Fimp%2Fmailbox.php&1=1&imapuser=test&server=127.0.0.1&reason=session

There are 3 different events for each attempt, that are listed in event viewer, in this order:

EVENT 1:

Event Type: Information
Event Source: HORDE2
Event Category: (6)