[imp] c-client

Scott Geiger scott at bcmediagroup.com
Tue Nov 18 09:11:15 PST 2003

Ok when I first installed IMP I did not have the correct c-client installed.  I
had used the courier c-client instead of the UW-IMAP c-client.  I have now
downloaded UW-IMAP and followed the instructions on the horde website.  The
problem is that in phpinfo my c-client still shows up as 2001.  I had read that
it needs to be 2001a.  And I still have the problem of the undefined index when
reading messages.  So it seems that when I compile PHP it is not recognizing or
using the UW-IMAP c-client.  Any ideas?

Scott Geiger
President
BC Media Group, LLC