[imp] Problem with failed login

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 19 12:18:35 PST 2003

Quoting Lino <n.mazza at studenti.it>:

> Hi!
> I've got this message/error when i try to log with a wrong login/password:
>
> An error has occurred. Furthermore, Horde encountered an error
> attempting to log this error. Please check your Horde logging
> configuration in horde/config/horde.php.

You didn't configure Horde logging correctly, or you have a problem with
your PEAR LOG package (like it isn't installed).  If you check the test.php
script it should tell you if PEAR LOG is installed.  If so, then check your
horde configuration file for the logging setup and configure it correctly.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!