[imp] ingo (imp) filter question

Jeff Tucker jeff at jltnet.com
Mon Nov 24 21:25:45 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm using Horde CVS HEAD from a few weeks ago. Previous to that, I used a
Horde from around a year ago.

In order to get running with the newer Horde/Imp, I had to add the ingo
filters to the system. That's not a problem and they work fine.

On our system, some emails are delivered directly to folders other than the
Inbox. With the old system, users could write Imp filters and run them when
they were inside another folder. I see that in the new system, Imp
specifically disables showing the "Filter Now" icon when you're in any
folder besides the inbox. Is that because the filters don't work in other
folders now? Or, if I modify it to show the icon no matter what folder
you're in, will it work?

Thanks
Jeff