[imp] login problem

Vikram neurospora at eastlink.ca
Tue Nov 25 14:17:06 PST 2003

Thanks Daniel, that solved a part of my problem, now I get a login page at
/horde/ and also at /imp/login.php.  However my password fails.  What
password should I be using here.  I first tried my IMAP server username and
the password and then I tried user "horde" with the password specified in
the config files.  However none of the passwords work.

Also, I get following error at /horde/imp/

Fatal error: Failed opening required
'/var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/redirect.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/index.php
on line 25

Does Horde directly check user and pass with the IMAP server?

Thanks
Vikram