[imp] Re: Session ID Duplicates

Jacob Davida jacob-news at davida.com
Tue Nov 25 08:25:04 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm not quite sure, but I believe you can help this problem by changing
the sessions to store the customer IP's. I'm not sure if this is implemented
in your version or if it will fix the problem, but it's somethign to try.

Here's the snippit from the conf.php file

// Should we use always store and validate the IP address of the client (as
// seen by the web server) in the session? Doing so will help increase
// security by ensuring that an attacker from another host can not try to
// hijack the session. Either true or false.
$conf['auth']['checkip'] = false;

I'm using Horde, Imp, CVS HEAD, it's in /horde/config/conf.php

- Jacob

news:ADELIPBDGFIFKBALPCIJIEJPCAAA.meeilee at stanford.edu...