[imp] Unseen and Unread

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Nov 25 18:54:10 PST 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> However, I noticed when doing my changes that we don't actually check to see
> if a message is "new" or not (i.e. we never do a Recent and Unseen check).
> So this definitely does need to be fixed (I'm surprised this has never been
> caught before).

I distinctly remember dealing with this something like 4 years ago. It must have
gotten lost somewhere along the way.

For what it's worth, I'm fine with treating them as seperate flags internally,
etc., but I don't see the point in presenting it to the user as anything other
than "New" mail.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe