[imp] Re: WAS Session problem - no idea what it actually is

Mario Ohnewald mario.Ohnewald at gmx.de
Wed Nov 26 02:33:16 PST 2003

Hi,
i set the permisson to the folder, so i do not get the login error anymore.
Still, should the icons be there on the login page?
http://stosstrupp-steiner.net/horde2/

and once i am logged in i get those errors:

Warning: logmessage(Log.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in /usr/share/horde2/lib/Horde.php on line 186

Warning: logmessage(): Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/etc/horde2:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/horde2') in
/usr/share/horde2/lib/Horde.php on line 186

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in /usr/share/horde2/lib/Horde.php
on line 187

Notice: (null)(): Certificate failure for localhost: self signed
certificate: /O=University of Washington IMAP
daemon/OU=stosstrupp-steiner/CN=stosstrupp-steiner.net/emailAddress=root at stosstrupp-steiner.net (errflg=2) in Unknown
on line 0

Any idea what it could be?