[imp] Problem w/ IMP folder summary block in Horde portal

Gary Windham windhamg at email.arizona.edu
Wed Nov 26 12:05:00 PST 2003

I've been playing with the latest CVS HEAD Horde/IMP, and have run
across a minor problem when using the IMP message summary block on the
Horde portal screen.

If I have the IMP "do_maintenance" preference enabled, and also have
"confirm_maintenance" enabled (or if I use the "fetch mail" feature,
which requires confirmation regardless of the "confirm_maintenance"
setting), then the IMP message summary block (and any additional portal
summary blocks that are processed after it) is not displayed, and a
warning message, similar to the following, is logged:

[26-Nov-2003 10:54:58] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information -
headers already sent by (output started at
/usr/local/depot/apache-1.3.27/htdocs/horde-cvsupdate-112503/templates/common-header.inc:11)
in
/usr/local/depot/apache-1.3.27/htdocs/horde-cvsupdate-112503/lib/Maintenance.php
on line 170

Is there any way to disable running the IMP login maintenance tasks in
this situation (the portal folder summary block)?

Thanks,
--Gary
--
Gary Windham