[imp] please somebody helpme answering :(

Angelica Escobar angeles at ibc-solutions.com
Thu Nov 27 10:26:44 PST 2003

Hello every body...
some days ago I am witing to the list looking for help, but I didn't find
nothing :(
I have imp 3.2.2 + redhat 9.0, but horde or imp doesn´t show me the texts of
my mesagges and the attachment files neither, I installed the same version
on redhat 7.1 and every thing was working fine, but I neet that it works on
redhat 9.0

please if for somebody this works maybe can show me how was your
instalation, becouse I fallowed all the steps and I don´t have nothing :(

some ideas??

Angelica Escobar
Ing. de Infraestructura
IBC Solutions