[imp] Frequent session timeout problem in IMP 3.1/Horde 2.1

Stanley Yuen Stanley at itsc.cuhk.edu.hk
Thu Nov 27 19:08:17 PST 2003

Thanks, Patrick.

Unfortunately, we could not find this option in IMP 3.1, but we did find it
in IMP 3.2.2.     Do you think we can upgrade our IMP version to 3.2.2 in
order to solve this problem?

By the way, it seemed that the session timeout was even shorter than the
default value of 1440 seconds, say in 300-360 seconds, when user tried to
click an e-mail to read.   However, users who directly connected to IMP
(without going through a transparent proxy) did not suffer from this
problem.   Really strange.

Best regards,
Stanley