[imp] Who's using it?

pareilly at tcd.ie pareilly at tcd.ie
Fri Nov 28 11:57:10 PST 2003

I was really pleased to see the list of who's using IMP
a few weeks ago. It really appears that IMP is becoming
the standard for university web mail applications.

It would be nice to maintain a list on the horde.org website
of Universities and others using IMP. Maybe a table of name,
number users, contact etc. What do you think? I'm happy to compile
a list if someone can make a place for it on the website.

Here's what I have so far.
(I know there's like 100x more than this though!)

Uni Name			 Users	 Address/Contact
==============================   ======  =======================
MIT				 ?	 https://webmail.mit.edu
Sorbonne, Paris			 ?	 http://mail.sorbonne.fr/
University of Austin, Texas      ?       ?
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center ?       10,000          ?
Trinity College Dublin		 20,000  https://mymail.tcd.ie/
Univeristy of Arizona            50,000  ?
Youngstown State University      ?	 https://webmail.ysu.edu/
University of New South Wales    ?       ?
Boston Univeristy                ?       ?
Zonnet.nl                       150,000  ?
NetCologne                        4,000  ?