[imp] Vacation Help

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 1 13:37:22 PST 2003

Quoting "Peter K. Botcherby (via Netscape 7.1)"
<peter.botcherby at genetics.kcl.ac.uk>:

> I need to add an alias to the vacation command set up in the .forward
> created by the Horde vacation module.

It may not be in the release version, but the CVS RELENG and HEAD versions
should both have alias support.

> What I would like to do is to create
> the line below automatically when the user sets up their vacation message.

Does each user need a unique alias?  How is it determined?  Why not have
the user provide the alias?

> For some reason if the alias is not present the reply message never gets
> sent out

Sounds like a buggy vacation program that should be fixed.  Or, they are
sending to the alias only?  In that case, yes, you would need the alias.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!