[imp] Re: IMP: Page Not Found after compose

Jacob Davida jacob-news at davida.com
Thu Dec 4 19:04:52 PST 2003

I'll try playing with some of the variables, though I had it running
no problem with the same values before updating to a more current
CVS  HEAD to fix a different problem last month :) I may have to check
other factors such as DNS??

Here are some settings from php.ini

max_execution_time = 60
max_input_time = 90
memory_limit = 12M
session.gc_probability = 1
session.gc_divisor     = 1000
session.gc_maxlifetime = 3440
session.cache_expire = 300

Oh one question, would having the "hostname" of the machine
differ from the URL cause any problems like this? Obvoiusly
Apache is setup to work on all the necessary domains, though the machine's
hostname setting is a different name. It's behaviour isn't very consistent.
It happens about 1 out of 7 times for me if at all.

- Jacob

"Eric Rostetter" <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu> wrote in message
news:20031204140929.0rrk8088gw44ock8 at mail.ph.utexas.edu...
Quoting Benoit St-Andre <ben at benoitst-andre.net>:

> That resembles a lot to the problem I had with the memory_limit in php...
>
> http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20031103/035465.html
>
> After composing, it gave me those kind of error. Maybe your problem
resides
> there...

Ah, good catch.  Could also be any of the other limits (execution time
limit, attachment upload limit, etc).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics