[imp] Horde IMP Install

sven11 sven11 at gmx.net
Mon Dec 8 00:41:13 PST 2003

However  I can not manage to get Horde and IMP Installed. Iam just about to give
it up. Its actually the far most hard script I ever installed.

All the test screens /test.php are running and giving the right arguments.

Still  when  I  try  to  access  to the location of horde. It only shows the raw
frames.  so  it  there is somehow something accessed, but the actual page in the
frame  shows up a 404 Error "not found". I tried everything. But cant get around
this problem.

Does anybody have an idea what this might be.

Sven