[imp] Minor bug(?) & fix to Moment: 0.1-cvs

Peter K. Botcherby Peter.Botcherby at genetics.kcl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 10 14:18:16 PST 2003

When trying to run Meetings from the Horde Personal Information menu I ran into
an error pointing to line 25 in horde/moment/lib/base.php in the CVS version.

// We need to load the iCalendar libraries before we start a session
// (done by $registry->pushApp()) so objects cached in the session
// find their definitions correctly.
require_once HORDE_LIBS . 'Horde/iCalendar.php';

I changed this line to be

require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/iCalendar.php';

and Meetings now work on my system.

Apologies if this is not the the right place to report this.

Have to say Meetings is very neat :) - thanks.

Regards
Peter