[imp] Empty message list

Paul C pczarkow at gil.com.au
Thu Dec 11 21:40:15 PST 2003

Folder viewing/creating works however, and in folders mode, it actually
shows how many emails are in each folder correctly, just when in the actual
inbox, it doesn't list them.

I'm also interested in the fetchmail stuff, is the only reason I'm looking
at the CVS version.

Also, the icons above the menu items are gone (maybe this is by design
though?), and there's no "Options" menu that I can see.

------

Greetings,

horde-impers ;)

Quoting Paul C <pczarkow at gil.com.au>:
> I am having this exact problem as well with the version i pulled out of
CVS
> yesterday.  with the same settings, my stable version of imp lists the
> messages, the CVS version doesn't.

me three

Just by happen chance, I too installed a snap 12/10 with the same settings
as 2
working stable versions, able to login but no messages. Looks like some
great
stuff, moving things to pear. I am very interested in the fetchmail feature.
would like to thank the developers for all thier hard work!

Cheers,
Mike