[imp] Deleting Filters / Account problems

Chris Bloom chris at hitcatcher.com
Fri Dec 12 11:26:07 PST 2003

This is actually a two part question:

1.) I have several chris@ accounts on my mail server, all to different domains
and with different passwords, but it appears that if I apply a filter to one of
the chris@ accounts (through IMP) they appear on all of the chris@ accounts. Is
this a bug? It looks like a bug...

2.) In a fit of rage over an abundance of spam, i set my message viewing options
to show the max # of emails on one page, then selected all of them and clicked
the  blacklist button.  Now I have over 500 filter rules in all of my chris@
accounts. Since there is no batch delete option on the Filter Rules page, how do
I delete them en mas?  I tried searching for a filters table in the horde
database for MySQL but I didn't find one, or at least nothing that was obvious.
Please help!

If possible, please response to chris at NOSPAMhitcatcher.com.

Regards,
Chris
--
Chris Bloom