[imp] SSL again

Aide Florent faide at alphacent.com
Mon Dec 15 06:22:42 PST 2003

Kallonen, Jari wrote:

>It goes OK. But when I compile it with 'make', it gives an error: krb5.h: No
>such file or directory. I can't find that file anywhere???
>
>Can someone help me....

The question could have been posted in a more appropriate mailing-list,
but I will try to answer:

you are trying to compile php as an apache module on your system.
"krb5.h" is an include file related to kerberos.

1° If your system does not have Kerberos installed, then you should try
some configure option like "--without-kerberos"
2° If your system does have kerberos AND you think you need it then try
"--with-kerberos=DIR" where DIR is a directory where the kerberos files
are (eg "/usr" ...)

You should search for some tutorials about how to compile Apache and php:
http://www.delouw.ch/linux/apache.phtml
is a great ressource and very well maintained....
I have some more specific ones but not so well maintained that are on my
own web page:
http://hector.homeip.net/
in the Linux section

Hope it helps