[imp] Re: editing drafts with attachements

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue Dec 16 02:28:00 PST 2003

Yes, now it works fine!

But current cvs head has some nice bugs in the moment :)

Just to report the obvious ones:

The MIME move to framework seems to work fine, but the installation failes.

php install-packages.php
[...]
Installing MIME:
No handlers for package.xml version 1.1

Manual install works fine.

Well, some MIME references are not completely moved to framework, but thats
comprehensible. One location is imp/lib/Headers.php on line 362

But it is on its way :))

Thanks for your help!

Daniel