[imp] Folder View: Stupid opera display problem

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Tue Dec 16 03:32:09 PST 2003

Hi List!

I have a very stupid html rendering problem with the actual cvs HEAD imp.

When viewing the folder list and only when there is an expanded folder, the list
is shifted to the right.

Difficult to explain... I have attached a screenshot.

Problem exists only in opera (using 7.23). MozillaFirebird displays fine... I
didn't try konqueror because of obvious reasons. :)

I tried to analyze the resulting HTML code, but I didn't find a problem with it.

Assuming it's a weakness in opera, I have some hope because it worked before...

Greets,
Daniel