[imp] error while displaying an attached tif file.

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Dec 17 09:19:25 PST 2003

Hello all,

I have a user that has been trying to get and display an attached tif
image but when he tries to display it it comes up saying that the page
no longer exists on the server.

This is what the parts line looks like:

Parts: 2 Sahara 03.tif 4647.42 KB

I am running a not current version of CVS head imp and horde on a bsd
linux box.  I would appreciate any ideas to help this user out.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.