[imp] Some customizations

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Dec 17 14:07:43 PST 2003

Quoting Vikram <neurospora at eastlink.ca>:

> > I'm using the current CVS of Horde/IMP with multiple domains. I'd like to
> > customize the welcome page a bit. Is it possible to change the welcome
> screen
> > to read:
> >
> > Welcome to $vdomain Webmail

If $vdomain is a changing variable (you have multiple domains) then you
will probably need to change the source code to accomplish it (search
the code for "Welcome to %s" and change the value used for %s to your
$vdomain variable.

If it is a static string, it is easy to change in a more proper way.  You
can probably also change it this way if it is dynamic, but it depends on
how much php you know, what your goal is, etc.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!