[imp] FreeBSD install ports or not

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Wed Dec 17 14:23:10 PST 2003

Hey Joe,

Sorry, I've been ignoring the FreeBSD posts - I thought that was a bit
coincidental.

I would recommend using cvs:
http://www.horde.org/source/using.php

You'll have to keep a good eye on the lists until you're sure all the
functions are stable (sounds scary, but it's mostly not an issue).  It's
also very easy to keep your system up to date using CVS.

I just picked a time when everything was working the way I wanted and
didn't do any more 'cvs update -PAd' from that point on.

Just watch the lists for problems/changes and you should be fine.

Rick