[imp] FreeBSD install ports or not

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 17 14:55:21 PST 2003

Quoting Joe Kletch <joe at kletch.com>:

> Didn;lt see a search function for the archive, I'll download them and
> search locally. Thanks for all your help.

Okay, I need help. What is really, really hard about this text:

imp at lists.horde.org is for help with IMP, general discussion, patches, and other
IMP development issues. This list is archived on MARC and Google. It is also
available as gmane.comp.horde.imp via the Gmane gateway.

... to the point that people regularly claim we have no way to search the list
archives?

The relevant links in that paragraph go to:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&r=1&w=2
http://groups.google.com/groups?group=mailing.www.horde-imp
http://www.gmane.org/

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe