[imp] Some customizations

Thomas O'Brien helpdesk at naprotek.com
Wed Dec 17 16:23:39 PST 2003

I edited /horde/config/registry.php changing the name string in the stanza
$this->applications['horde']
to read

(eregi_replace('^mail\.|^www\.|^www\.mail\.','Webmail for ',
$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'])),

Not sure if this is the best way to go about achieving my goal however the
welcome screen now reads "Welcome to Webmail for mydomain.com".

I'm no PHP programmer so I wasn't able to figure out how to make the welcome
screen read something like "Welcome to mydomain.com Webmail Server". In other
words adding a string after the $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] is something I haven't
been able to figure.

Any insights are more than welcomed.

Thomas