[imp] Re: IMP and Firebird, was: enscript mime viewer

Jochen Roderburg Roderburg at Uni-Koeln.DE
Thu Dec 18 06:33:35 PST 2003

Daniel Eckl wrote:

> I couldn't test MozillaFirebird, because my Firebird 0.7 crashes when browsing
> to /horde on my installation... No idea why... Perhaps someone could test this,
> too? If another firebird works, then it's a config problem on my firebird. :)

I have also immediate crashes with Firebird and our IMP installation,
but only under Linux, the Windows version works without problems.

Jochen Roderburg
ZAIK/RRZK
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10                 Tel.:   +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln                       E-Mail: Roderburg at rrz.Uni-Koeln.DE
Germany