[imp] Fwd: ....

sc2 at gmx.at sc2 at gmx.at
Fri Dec 19 10:07:35 PST 2003

hi thx

a.) complete server.php are (im only using 1 pop3), but with a network
sniffer i see he does not connect to 1 of them (to check pop pw).
i get no error, test.php is fine, only he means user or pw is wrong.

$servers['_prompt'] = array(
    'name' => _("Choose a mail server:")
);
$servers['pop'] = array(
    'name' => 'Mail Server',
    'server' => 'mail.domain.com',
    'protocol' => 'pop3',
    'port' => 110,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'mail.domain.com',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => ''
);
------registry.php-------
$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';