[imp] Problem logging into horde.

Mike Pence mike at reseller-center.com
Mon Dec 22 15:57:30 PST 2003

 I installed the latest versions of horde and IMP.. It works wonderfully except when logging into the horde you get these three errors.

The first time you click launch it says the password is bad and give this.
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/shared/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/config/servers.php:102) in /hsphere/shared/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 112

Then you click refresh and it gets farther..
Now you get a white page with this..
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/shared/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/config/servers.php:102) in /hsphere/shared/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 144

You then click launch again and it works perfect.. it will work fine after that till you close horde and login again..

It appears that if you got straight to the login page with hsphere it works fine though..

I am hoping someone will have an idea..